Patriot Technology is a subcontractor participant in the GSA VETS 2 GWAC.
Through our partnership with C2 Solutions Group, we can participate in the VETS 2 contract vehicle.
The VETS 2 GWAC is the only GWAC set aside exclusively for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB). It’s designed to meet diverse agency IT services requirements, including new and emerging technologies.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Best-in-Class designation- The VETS 2 GWAC has been designated as a Best-in-Class contract vehicle;
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 allows Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 has a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
For more information on utilizing the VETS 2 GWAC for your cyber security or information technology project needs, please call us at (615) 431-8448
See the official VETS 2 website at: